DOT Recruitment 2023: Recruitment notification arrived from the Department of Telecommunication (DOT). According to the advertisement 2022, Offline applications are invited from suitable applicants to apply for the Sub Divisional Engineers, Junior Telecom Officer, Personal Assistant, and Stenographers Posts. Applicants who are recently finding for central government jobs can use this opportunity. There are total of 14 unique seats to be loaded by the Department of Telecommunication.
Applicants can send one hard copy of a valid application to the given address without any false. Applicants kindly search their Educational information, Selection Process, Age limits, Apply modes and pay scales are mentioned below in this post. For more details about the DOT Recruitment 2022, catch up on the official website at dot.gov.in.
- Organization Name- Department of Telecommunication
- Job Name- Sub Divisional Engineers, Junior Telecom Officer, Personal Assistant, and Stenographers Posts
Total Vacancy- 14
- Salary-Rs. 25,500 to 1,51,100
- Official website- dot.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Offline
Eligibility Criteria For DOT Recruitment:
Candidates complete 12th, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
The candidate’s age should have 56 Years.
Step to Apply
- Go to the official website at dot.gov.in
- Find and read the official advertisement.
- Download and Printout the application.
- Give your valid details in the application form.
- There is no application fee for these posts.
- Finally, applicants can send their filled hard copy to the given address.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 05.01.2023
Newsjobsindia.in is a news media website. The central government and different state governments of India recruit a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this job notice for the candidate with ready references. We publish the official job notifications. We do not provide any job as we are not the employer. Candidates read the official notification carefully and then apply after.