ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is recruiting for the post of the Super Specialist (Senior Level)/Senior consultant, Super Specialist (Entry Level)/Junior Consultant Specialist, and Senior Resident to fill up 33 seats. Applicants should arrive at mentioned date and time of the interview. Candidates who are searching for Central Govt jobs can appear for the ESIC recruitment walk-in interview.
Appointed applicants will be engaged for a period of one year and it will be outstretched up to three years for candidates’ satisfactory performance. Interview results will be declared on the official website and chosen candidates will be instantly join after receiving the offer of appointment letter.
- Name of the organization- Employee State Insurance Corporation
- Post Name- Super Specialist (Senior Level)/Senior consultant, Super Specialist (Entry Level)/Junior Consultant Specialist and Senior Resident
- Total Vacant- 33
- Work Location- Telangana
- Salary- Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. Rs. 2,40,000
- Official Website- esic.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Online
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Telangana Recruitment:
Candidates complete MBBS Degree/MD/MS/DNB/Post Graduate degree from recognized universities or institutes.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
The candidate age should have a minimum age of 45 years and a maximum of 69 years.
Step to Apply
- Browse the official website esic.gov.in
- Click Recruitment>> Walk-In Interview – Recruitment to the Post of Super Specialist – Senior Level – Senior Consultant, Super Specialist – Entry Level – Junior Consultant,
- Specialist and Senior Resident On Contract Basis
- Open the notification and read the eligibility conditions
- Before attending the interview, candidates once check their eligibility.
- After that download the application form.
- Fill in details properly in the application form
- Check the details once and then attend the interview on mentioned date and time.
Date of Interview- 29-12-2022, 29-12-2022 & 30-12-2022
Newsjobsindia.in is a news media website. The central government and different state governments of India recruit a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this job notice for the candidate with ready references. We publish the official job notifications. We do not provide any job as we are not the employer. Candidates read the official notification carefully and then apply after.